Business visas are only suitable for employees that meet the following criteria:
- Establishing a joint venture or setting up a new company.
- Exploring business opportunities or attending seminars.
- Attend meetings, discussions to provide business service support, or board meetings.
- Recruiting workforce for Irish company.
- Attending exhibitions, trade and business fairs.
- Experts/specialists on a visit of short duration in connection with an ongoing project for monitoring the progress of work, conduct meetings with Irish customers and/or to provide high level technical guidance.
- Pre or post sales activities not amounting to actual execution of any contract or project.
- Candidate must not be engaged in economic activity on behalf of the company.
- Short stay of between 5 and 10 days.
Business visas can be secured in the home country prior to travelling to Ireland.